Thursday, February 2, 2012

Guru Gobind Singh Picture in Obama Office at White House

I was awestruck to see Guru Gobind Singh Photo hanging in President Obama's Oval office at the White House in Washington DC USA.  What a tribute to Saint Soldier.  Below is the picture which was published on internet.


Foto Guru Gobind Singh and Obama


Read Below too
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.








Later on I found out it is photoshop of the following photograph.  Big shock.  Somebody pulled a cheap trick.





Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. SUCHA SINGH BHATTIApril 21, 2012 at 5:02 PM

    THIS PICTURE WAS PUBLISHED I PUNJABI NEWS PAPER AJIT JALANDHAR, WHEN I LIKE YOUR SELF DISCOVERED THAT IT WAS A SOME LOWEST OF LOW PERSON'S TRICK. I WAS DISGUSTED BY THE DISCOVERY THAT PEOPLE CAN REACH SO LOW.

    I CONTACTED THE SAID NEWS PAPERS EDITOR IN JALANDHAR AND THEIR REPRESENTATIVE IN UK THEY WERE UNAWARE OF THE FAKE AND ASKED THEM TO INVESTIGATE THE PERSON WHO ASKED THEM TO PUBLISH THE PICTURE. AND FURTHER INVESTIGATE WHO ADULTERATED THIS PICTURE.

    AS FAR AS I AM AWARE THAT SAID NEWS PAPER HAS NOT DONE ANYTHING ABOUT IT. IF ANY BODY IS AWARE OF OF THE FACTS PLEASE PUBLISH HERE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Done Sir.. realy shocking stuff

    ReplyDelete
  3. I proud to be sikhs.

    ReplyDelete